In case a foreign trade contract was already signed, but the client needs assistance with customs clearance, Expolcorp is ready to solve all problems associated with this step and act as a customs applicant and your representative in relations with the customs authorities.
We can provide both bundled services and individual customs clearance services, such as:
- financial and legal advice in the field of foreign trade
- search for desired products and manufacturers
- analysis of domestic prices for commodities
- assistance of a customs clearance agent, etc.
Information on costs of customs clearance of cargoes is available on the Prices page.
Customs clearance of goods and cargo. What documents are required?
- A contract
- Financial documents
- Shipping documents
- Technical specifications for the goods
- Constitutional corporate documents
Customs clearance workflow
Steps of the customs clearance procedure:
- Expolcorp draws up a customs declaration for the goods and selects HS codes
- Expolcorp submits an electronic declaration to the customs office
- We check if the submitted documents were inspected and accepted by the customs
- We obtain permit for release of the goods into the stream of commerce in the territory of the Russian Federation and the Customs Union
- Next, Expolcorp hands the cargo over to the client, with the cargo being completely customs-cleared. This frees the client from all worries associated with customs paperwork and legal formalities.