Expolcorp provides international and domestic shipping by air, sea, road and rail. We arrange the most optimal shipping route and select a carrier, keeping all client’s wishes and requirements in mind. We provide freight forwarding and insurance services in order to keep your goods safe in transit.
- A client contacts «Expolcorp» and communicates all information necessary, that is:
- points of shipment and destination
- product name
- nature of the cargo
- volume, weight, size
- type of packing
- value of goods (in case the shipment is insured)
- terms of delivery according to Incoterms 2010
- Specialist of «Expolcorp» handles the request:
- selects a mean of transportation
- makes a request for necessary information
- elaborates optimal route taking the client’s requirements into account
- Expolcorp coordinates all shipping terms with the client
- Payment for shipping services is made
- If necessary, the cargo is collected at an address in Russia and transported to the Russian border crossing point or to a port/airport (depending on a chosen shipping method).
- Expolcorp handles all the paperwork at the customs, provides complete forwarding of the cargo.
- Once customs clearance is over, «Expolcorp» ships the goods to an address specified by the client (any point of the World or the Russian Federation).